POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UK Convention. : Re: UK Convention. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UK Convention.
From: 25ct
Date: 10 Jun 2001 16:31:54
Message: <3b23d93a@news.povray.org>
"sacrofts" <sac### [at] tinyonlinecouk> wrote in message

>Gosh, you know, I thought I was nearly the only pover who came from the
>midlands.

    Noooooo! I originate from the Midlands too, Swindon, (or is that the
'lower' Midlands?)

Ok, people, what are we going to do then? Nottingham? Or not?

    It seems to me that anyone living in the UK can be there when they want,
(unless they have a wedding to go to ;)
   It seems also, that some can make it from outside of the UK, but at
different dates. So can we sort a date out, so that people can say yes or
no? I'd like to meet you all and share a couple of beers or three*z.

   ;o)

   ~Steve~

Steve